Monday, August 31, 2015

Acupuncture
Duties and Responsibilities:  Acupuncture is mostly used for pain reliefs also; it’s used for a wide range of conditions. Acupuncture is rarely used alone but they mostly use as an adjunct to other ways of treatment. TCM theory and practice are not only based on the scientific knowledge and acupuncture is known as some type of pseudoscience. They are eight conditions that are beneficial.
Salary: $35,970 - $72,710
Education: Bachelor's degrees in acupuncture are not typically available; therefore applicants to an acupuncture program at the master's level should ideally have an undergraduate degree in a related field. Students gain critical thinking skills and problem-solving abilities through clinical rotations in areas such as immune disorders, stress and chronic pain.

Image result for acupuncturist

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one?  Why? Why not?

I wouldn’t like to be one because I’m scared of needles. Mostly I wouldn’t be one because you have to poke people with needles and that looks painful and I think I’ll faint. Specially I don’t want to hurt people by poking them with needles. It looks really painful and I just dislike that. Finally it looks boring because all you’re doing is poking people with needles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment