Monday, September 21, 2015

S.S.S

"When I do good, I feel good.
When I do bad, I feel bad." 


By: Abraham Lincoln 






Reflection: What this means to me is that if you do something good you will be proud of yourself. If you do bad then there will be consequences that you will have to face. Lets say you do something bad its gonna be with you until you do something about it. You have to do something good so that you could feel good. Not all the time people do good things. For example if they try to steel something they are going to feel bad if its their first time because steeling doesn't make you feel good its something really bad that you will regret. When i make someone cry or make them feel bad i try my best to fix it because then when i think about it i feel bad and that is not a good feeling. When i make someone happy i feel good because I am getting their mood up when they are feeling down. I never make people feel bad unless they make me really mad. I always try my best to control myself because I am being mature and I feel good about myself when i could control things. Not everyone cares how they feel but most of the time they will care about them when it comes to something important. 

No comments:

Post a Comment