Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Class Evaluation


  1. The things that I liked about the class were that, everyday we learned something new and sometimes we would share out our information. 
  2. One thing that I didn't like about this class was that, some people were really rude. 
  3. Some recommendations for improving the class is less typing tutorials and S.S.S
  4. A highlight for me in this class was that I got to learn more about computers and other stuff.
  5. I think that I really did my best in this class because I always kept an A.
  6. Yes I am reading my life planning journal because I actually want to accomplish the goals I put for myself everyday. 
  7. I am committed to being a ctr person because that is based upon our future. 
  8. What I learned is that choosing the right will always be the number one answer to everything.
  9. What i will always remember about this class are the laughs that we had and all the things we learned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment