Monday, January 11, 2016

Christmas Break


Resultado de imagen para detroit


Resultado de imagen para big bear

School Break Days 

What I did for my Christmas break was, I went ice skating with my family. For Christmas we made a lot of food and our family came over. I met my boyfriends family and I met some uncles and cousins that I didn't know. The places we went to were to the snow which was Big Bear and Mexico. The movies we watched were Alvin and the Chipmunks, and Forest. Some sports that I played were soccer and baseball with my team. Some CTR experiences that happened were that my sister and I were helping people in need. I didn't read any books because I wasn't home most of the time. I didn't do homework because they didn't give me any type of homework. I spent most of the time with my boyfriend and my family and his family too. My family and I went on a road trip to Detroit and it was pretty nice but when we were there. there was a horrible storm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment