Thursday, December 17, 2015

final

Class / Self Evaluation

Resultado de imagen para positive quotes
          My semester for this class went pretty well. This class was almost the same as I had in middle school just that it taught different stuff. Just that we had to learn how to type the correct way, that was the only similar thing as my middle school class and this one. What I like about this class is that I learned how to type the right way. Another thing that I liked was that I learned more things about the computer and how you could use it with Microsoft Word. What I didn't like about this class was that sometimes when we would finish we would go back to our typing tutor. How you could improve this class is by, spending less time in our typing tutor and more on other stuff that people would like to learn or do. I really did my best in this class. I did all my assignments and I have an A in this class. I worked really hard to earn my grade for this class. Besides this class is really easy because it only consist of your typing tutors and your student success statement. I am commit to be a ctr person. I am committed to this because you always have to make decisions that will help your future. You always have to pick good choices for yourself. If you are committed to be a ctr person then you will have a bright future. You will make people proud and yourself proud too.

No comments:

Post a Comment