Thursday, March 17, 2016

Thoughts and Feelings


Image result for baseball

Feelings 

The way I feel sometimes is really weird. My mood could literally change in any second. The way I feel about makeup is just so wonderful. I have an obsession with makeup every time I see makeup that I like I need to buy it. It doesn't matter how much it cost I need to have it no matter what. That was one goal in my life planning journal to have all the makeup I like and to become professional with it. Soccer makes me feel happy because it takes all my stress away even when I am sad I could always laugh and smile when I am playing it. Baseball is one of my favorite sports too. It takes my stress away because you hit the ball with all your strength. When you're mad you could take out your anger on that too. My cats make me feel so loved because all they want to do is be touched they get all up on you. I love them because they are my therapy animals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment