Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Recreation Therapist


Duties and Responsibilities: Recreational therapist plan, direct and coordinate reaction- based treatment programs with people with disabilities, injuries, or illnesses. These therapist use a variety of modalities, including arts and crafts; drama, music, and dance; sports and games; aquatics; and community outings to help maintain or improve a patients physical, social, and emotional well being. 


Salary: $45,890 per year and $22.06 per hour.


Education: Bachelor's degree, license, certification, and registrations.  


Demand for this profession: Compassion, leadership skills, listening skills, patience, resourcefulness, and speaking skills. 


Image result for recreation therapist


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not? 
I think that I would like to be one. I would like to be one because I want to be a therapist when I grow up. That has always been my dream since I was a little girl. I love helping people that is why I wanna be a therapist. Therapist help any type of people out there who need help and that is my passion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment