Friday, December 11, 2015

IDP Showcase

Interdisciplinary Project '

My topic for the IDP was Prostate cancer. My Part of the IDP was the community resources and prevention. What i learned is that when guys hit there 50's there is a possibility that they could get prostate cancer. Not every guy that hits there 50's get prostate cancer. Some guys don't get prostate cancer because they start to take care of themselves when they get older. Guys need to get check ups to see of they have that type of cancer. There isn't really a prevention but you could reduce you risk of getting prostate cancer. You could reduce your risk by maintaining a healthy diet. It was a fun experience doing this. But at the same time it was scary. This is my second time doing this and the first time was much better. But this time it seemed hard and all my teammates were nervous too. The project benefit me because it was part of my finals for English. I can really apply to this because I'm a girl and girls don't prostate cancer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment