Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Athletic Trainers

Sports Medicine 

Image result for Sports Medicine

Duties and Responsibilities: Athletic trainers specialize in preventing, diagnosing, and treating muscle and bone injuries and illnesses. They know what your body could take and what it can't take. 

Salary: $44,670 per year

Education: Bachelor's degree

Demand for this profession: Compassion, decision making skills, detail oriented, interpersonal skills. 

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not? 
I think that I wouldn't like to be one. I wouldn't like to be one because you have to see what is wrong. It seems really stressful and it looks like a handful because you have to be there at all times. This job seems interesting but I wouldn't like to do it at all. It interest me but it's not what I want to do when I am older. 

No comments:

Post a Comment