Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Weekend

Memorial Day Weekend 

Image result for memorial dayI didn't do much for memorial day weekend. All I did was go out with my sister and my friends. I went to a party on Saturday and on Sunday my sister and I went to the beach. There was a lot of people that I met and got to see again. On Monday all I did was watch movies with my baby. The movies I watched were Pursuit of Happiness and Girl vs Evil. The book I am reading is "Me before You." Its a really good book that makes you realize a lot of things that could happen between two people. All I did was think about so many things and come up with ideas of what I could do over the summer. I went to visit my dad, my grandpa, and my aunt who rest in peace now. They all died together on Memorial day. It was a really fun weekend and Weekday to be shared with my family and my other loved ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment