Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Medical Scientist


Duties and Responsibilities: Medical Science usually specialize in an area of research, such as neuroscience. Medical scientist conduct research aimed at improving overall human health. They often use clinical trials and other investigative methods to research their findings. Medical scientist work in a laboratories or offices. Some medical scientists work full time jobs.  


Salary: $82,240 per year and $39.54 per hour

Image result for medical scientist
Education: Ph.D, medical degree, doctoral degree, and professional degree. 


Demand for this profession: Communication skills, critical thinking skills, data analysis skills, decision-making skills, and observation skills. 




Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
I believe that I would like to become one. I would like to become one because I am interested in the medical field. I would also like to become one because I like science and I like learning new things everyday that are interesting. Medical science interest me because it has to do with improving a humans health and I like helping people and curing them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment