Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Selena Gomez


Selena Gomez is the most gorgeous famous girls out there. She is my role model, she is my role model because even when she was going through tough times she never gave up. She puts so much effort on herself and others as well. People would tell her things because she had gained a lot of weight. But she proved to them that anything is possible she lost all the weight she wanted. She is a VS model and she is probably one of the best. The shows and movies she made are; Wizards of Waver Place, Princess Protection, Expelled etc. She is one of the best singers and a really good movie maker. I've seen her at her worse but look at her now she hasn't gave up on anything even though things happen every time. Her break up with Justin Bieber made her really sad and depressed. She wrote really sad songs about him and she even cried in one of them. It hurt her so much but she took that as a lesson. Now she is better than ever probably she still loves him but she is doing better alone. Her career has gotten better because she has dedicated herself to it. I admire her so much because she never gave up. I hope that one day I could be just like her. I want to be just like her because I always give up on things and I don't want to give up anymore. I want to be a model just like her and a singer too. She has helped me when I was going through tough times with her music. Her music made me realize so many things. I hope I get to go to one of her concerts and get to meet her in person. I would spend 2,000 dollars just to see her.



No comments:

Post a Comment